We boost the reliability of your business Broadband connection by seamlessly switching to your smartphone’s 3G/4G when it fails. The consequences of an outage can be catastrophic. Email stops working, tills can't process payments, you can't complete sales transactions; your business can grind to a halt and on average costs you over £3,000 a year.
How does it work?
- A small Boosty device plugs into the back of your Broadband Wi-Fi router via an Ethernet cable
- A BoostyLink app is installed on one or more smartphones which connect to your Broadband router's Wi-Fi
- When your business Broadband fails, Boosty seamlessly switches traffic to the smartphone's 3G/4G connection, and back when service is restored
Efficient Mobile Data Use
Boosty uses your smartphone's mobile data sparingly;
- Only when your Broadband connection fails
- Only when the BoostyLink app is active on your smartphone
- Only for devices you choose are important to your business e.g. your till, but not guest Wi-Fi
- Up to a maximum data cap you specify
What do I get?
- A small Boosty device and quick install guide
- 12 months' service and support
- Power supply and Ethernet cable
- Non-dedicated IP address
What do I need?
- A Broadband Wi-Fi router with spare Ethernet (LAN) port
- A power source for your Boosty device; via an unused USB port on your Wi-Fi router, or using the supplied USB power adaptor
- At least one smartphone (running Android 5 / iOS 8 minimum) connected to your Broadband router's Wi-Fi
- Good 3G/4G mobile reception and sufficient mobile data allowance to cover any Broadband outage
- A Broadband connection running at up to 52Mbps
Boosty is simple to install but in a small number of cases may require some configuration.
£99 + VAT per year.
For a limited time your first years' subscription comes with a free Boosty device (normally £30)
Is Boosty Broadband Resilience right for you?
Boosty's Broadband Resilience solution is designed for businesses with simple network environments and Broadband speeds up to 52Mbps. If your business requires faster speeds, a fixed IP address, hosts a VPN or has a complex network / firewalls please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.